[wsfii-discuss] Playing around with AirOS + OLSRRe: WasabiNet mesh in St. Louis appeared on local TV news!

Ben West westbywest at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 23:47:01 UTC 2010

HI Alex (and list),

Thank you for the link to the Funkfeuer wiki page and images.

I have the modded AirOS images running on a NSM5 and a Rocket M5.  Both
devices see each using standard ubnt functionality.

A question, at high level: how does the OLSR patch interact with the
existing modes in AIrOS for LAN and WLAN  routing?

E.g. for the "Network" tab, there is Bridge, Router, SOHO Router, and for
the "Wireless" tab there is Station and Access Point.

The screenshots from the wiki show one device (the Airgrid) as Router/Access
Point.  Are all other nodes set to the same modes, or do some nodes need to
be set at Stations/Bridge?

Ben West
westbywest at gmail.com