[wsfii-discuss] WasabiNet mesh in St. Louis appeared on local TV news!

Ulf Kypke-Burchardi ulf at jewel-box.de
Wed Oct 27 08:31:46 UTC 2010

hi ben, very cool, congratulations for you great community wireless project.
how many nodes are in the olsr cloud?
i saw in the news, you are running ubnt hardware, so if you use olsr,
you are using openwrt on it?
just yesterday we (some freifunker) finished working on a modified
bootloader for the nanostation 2 and bullet 2 to have a bootwait to get
access to the bootloader for upgrading firmware
no more reset button pressing on rooftops for upgrading!
good luck for your fiber uplink,
cheers
ulf kypke from berlin