[wsfii-discuss] [TIER] The alternative Internet, WiFi based (Project Kleinrock)

Chris Wilson chris at aptivate.org
Wed Jul 20 11:56:25 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Related to this, I've been asked to comment about a proposed project to
create a free, open source, open hardware, country-wide wireless network
infrastructure in Madagascar using FabFi.

Does anyone have any thoughts about the feasibility of this (my gut
feeling is "infeasible"), know of anyone who has succeeded or failed in
any such project before, or have any thoughts about or experience with
FabFi?

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.