[wsfii-discuss] Pre-alert situation in Argentina, please help & advice

Alexander List alex at list.priv.at
Mon Nov 26 08:23:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

during my lobbying work in CEPT SE43 I had a chance to meet Luciana
Camargos. She was previously working at Anacom, the Brazilian regulator,
and when I met her she was working as a "hired gun" (lobbyist)
advocating White Spaces in Europe, on Microsoft's payroll. I can get you
in touch if you want...

I will forward your message anyway, given this list is publicly archived...

Alex