[wsfii-discuss] [Office] Pre-alert situation in Argentina, please help & advice

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Tue Nov 27 00:13:28 UTC 2012

From: Jim Forster <jrforster at mac.com>
Subject: Re: [wsfii-discuss] [Office] Pre-alert situation in Argentina, please help & advice
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:52:32 -0800

> Ramon, Vic, Nico,
>
> I've seen similar things done in South Africa.  I can't say I
> understand the cause, but what might help is get the issue, as
> documented in this thread, up on some web sites.  Then contact some
> local newspaper and a national newspaper.  Then

excellent idea.  if you need some more international civil society
support i can recommend APC (Association for Progressive
Communications), who worked on wireless issues quite a lot, understand
the context and very visible in the international policy arena, meaning close contact with governments and regulators.

they seem to have a member in Argentina, too: info at wamani.apc.org

if you decide to go that way i can try to facilitate publishing a news
item on apc.org

maxigas, kiberpunk

--

 ⬢ ⬢  |metatron
⬢   ⬢ |research

FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614  0901 7879 63BC 287E D166