[wsfii-discuss] [Office] Pre-alert situation in Argentina, please help & advice

Karel Novotny karel at apc.org
Tue Nov 27 09:24:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

Another APC member in Argentina (closer to wifi issues) is Nodo Tau
www.*tau*.org.ar/. I actually forwarded them your original alert already.

best

karel
apc

On 11/27/2012 01:13 AM, maxigas wrote:
> From: Jim Forster <jrforster at mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [wsfii-discuss] [Office] Pre-alert situation in Argentina, please help & advice
> Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:52:32 -0800
>
>> Ramon, Vic, Nico,
>>
>> I've seen similar things done in South Africa.  I can't say I
>> understand the cause, but what might help is get the issue, as
>> documented in this thread, up on some web sites.  Then contact some
>> local newspaper and a national newspaper.  Then
> excellent idea.  if you need some more international civil society
> support i can recommend APC (Association for Progressive
> Communications), who worked on wireless issues quite a lot, understand
> the context and very visible in the international policy arena, meaning close contact with governments and regulators.
>
> they seem to have a member in Argentina, too: info at wamani.apc.org
>
> if you decide to go that way i can try to facilitate publishing a news
> item on apc.org
>
> maxigas, kiberpunk
>
> --
>
>  ⬢ ⬢  |metatron
> ⬢   ⬢ |research
>  ⬢ ⬢  |unit
>
> FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614  0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

Karel Novotny
Knowledge Sharing Projects Coordinator
Strategic Technologies & Network Development Programme
APC - The Association for Progressive Communications
http://www.apc.org
GSM: +420 605 243 246 (GMT +2)
sip:karelnovotny at ekiga.net
Online Monday - Thursday/en línea lunes - jueves