[wsfii-discuss] Hi from a newbie

sasha mrkflux at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 18:04:00 UTC 2014

Hi good people,

I completely forgot I subscribed to this list, but since I am here, here is
what interests me. I am pondering the idea of starting a wifi community,
bit I fail to find online some instructions on how to do this how doe it
work and what the steps are. Pardon me if the questions appear stupid. I
know a bit about technology, biit how this works is something I am not
familiar with.

I know its about routers connecting over wireless (obviously) but how is
the network architecture configured? How could be this done as simple as
possible?
What would be a good router and software to use? Thanks, and sorry if this
is out of scope. Greetings,

Sasha from Serbia ( in New Zealand currently)