[Yourtopia] Prototype with sub-sliders; CO2 replacement

Velichka Dimitrova okfn.velichka.dimitrova at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:40:05 BST 2012

Hey Marian,

This is great, I just arrived to Brazil for the conference I mentioned and today and tomorrow won't be a good time for me to work on Yourtopia, but I will be able to help with the data as soon as our meeting here is over (Friday).

If somebody else ha expertise in working with data and can do this sooner, you are very welcome.

Velichka

Sent from my iPhone