[Yourtopia] R: News about Festival of Happiness and YourTopia presentation

Giacomo Luchetta giacomoluchetta at gmail.com
Wed May 30 21:26:06 BST 2012

Hi Velichka,

yes the slot has been confirmed, only yesterday (Italian public
administration timing..). Friday 1st of June, 4pm. We have a slot in the
conference “Measuring welfare at local level”. The online programme has not
yet been updated (and I would doubt it will tomorrow, but let’s see). I was
also “promised” that we can spend some time and words with Giovannini, the
President of Istat, let’s hope this promise materializes. And we’ll provide
you some material for the blog!

As for the presentation, me and Rosamaria should have enough material to
talk for 15 minutes +/-, but please send us anything you think that could be
useful! We’ll share the presentation Friday morning in case you have any
comment (sorry for the short notice, it’s the only time in which me and Rosa
can work together on it). You’ll have to practice your Italian on it :-)

Ciao

giacomo