[Yourtopia] News about Festival of Happiness and YourTopia presentation

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Thu May 31 19:10:42 BST 2012

Excellent, Giacomo - you can share the presentation tomorrow morning if you
like and if you think we can provide any meaningful input.

We should write a short update post about the festival and presenting
YourTopia there on the openeconomics blog. Would also update the permanent
page on YourTopia at the same website.

Also, you mentioned you made some notes about the ForumPA event and
Apps4Italy - do you want to paste some thoughts here:
http://econ.okfnpad.org/apps4italy?

Thanks

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:26 PM, Giacomo Luchetta <giacomoluchetta at gmail.com