[open-government] API for brainstorming and example

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Aug 17 10:41:43 UTC 2010

Simon: we are currently in the process of setting up
incubator.okfn.org. We've looked into lots of different solutions like
IdeaTorrent. For more info see:

  http://knowledgeforge.net/okfn/tasks/ticket/141

Any interest in helping to set this up? ;-)

Also FYI, we're currently talking to various folks about setting a
Swiss data catalogue (at ch.ckan.net). We already have
French/German/Italian translations we can use for the interface, but
don't yet have Rumantsch! ;-)

All the best,

Jonathan