[open-government] Fwd: Starting work on a European energy data mini-app!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Jan 19 19:45:38 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Just in case any of you fancy a challenge, we're starting work on a
small, striking mini-app which will allow users to explore and
visualise EU energy data.

If anyone's interested in following progress, or joining in, you can
sign up here:

If you want to lend support, but not get involved, you can retweet this:

  http://twitter.com/#!/jwyg/status/27810343585587201

Or pass the following links on to colleagues (text for first link also
pasted below):

  http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/open-energy/2011-January/000000.html
  http://blog.okfn.org/2010/12/16/exploring-european-energy-data/

All the best,