[annotator-dev] Hide annotator and reload annotations

S S a3gndu at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 08:11:41 UTC 2014

I wholeheartedly second Riccardo's idea of putting the code in one simple JavaScript file :)
Having to figure out coffeescript and compilers adds another layer of complexity.

If we had one JS/Jquery file, ideally with storage and annotation cleanly separated, it would be easier to add new stuff - for example making annotator work with active content. That is, HTML elements that are dynamically rendered as variables (by fetching from links, etc), which I'd like to enable annotation on.