[annotator-dev] Annotator 2.0 Docs

Andrew Magliozzi andrew at finalsclub.org
Tue Jan 7 22:36:07 UTC 2014

Hey Randall,

I'm game for using github pages, but I believe there was an issue with
that.  Was @NickStenning planning to do something with it?

In any case, how about a quick google hangout for folks interested in
Annotator 2.0 Documentation.  Here's a doodle for anyone interested:

http://doodle.com/ex42ipwypi79sy7x

Cheers,
Andrew