[annotator-dev] Fwd: Basic workings

Tim Casling tcas at burwil.co.uk
Tue Oct 14 20:09:33 UTC 2014

I think #3 might be an issue with the HTML on my side.  It comes from an
DITA XML->HTML transform and there is some strange ordering of elements.  I
will investigate more, but it appears to be the first heading in the
document whose stored annotation has no start or end range and when the
page is populated with annotations the one with no start and end get
repeated in other places.

On #1, I have set loadFromSearch: false when loading the store plugin so I
am now getting annotation without calling search.  However, it seems to be
choosing ALL annotations.  How do I tell it to only retrieve them for the
current URI.  When I had loadFromSearch set, I had annotationData set to
uri: window.location.pathname to say which annotations it should find.  How
do i do the same for loadAnnotations?

Apologies for the newbie questions.

Tim