[annotator-dev] NodeJS impl of Annotator Store backend

Willy Bruns willy at entropi.info
Tue Sep 23 16:33:37 UTC 2014

Nice,
Thanks for the link!

Love that Jamie's is configured for easy Heroku deployment.

I'll play with that this evening.

A couple of differences that will be fun to discuss are his use of MongoDB
instead of Elasticsearch (I wonder how many clients use the elasticsearch
raw APIs exposed by the reference backend), and what authentication he has
or is planning.
Thanks
-Willy