[CfAll DE] #FlashHacks join us setting corporate related data free!

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue Jul 8 15:40:00 UTC 2014

Hi all,

OpenCorporates launched #FlashHacks this morning to crowd scrape and liberate data!

Join us in a campaign to release 10 million data points in 10 days. We are calling all bot writers to use their coding superpowers in setting corporate related data free!

At the moment, all the impetus is behind getting the word about #FlashHacks out. Here are some starting point

#FlashHacks homepage
http://missions.opencorporates.com/

A blog post about the campaign
http://blog.opencorporates.com/2014/07/08/launching-flashhacks-a-crowdscraping-movement-to-release-10-million-data-points-in-10-days-are-you-in/

Press release
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L8qD2ctItmQrfHNA0YhQToVHQ_QrmGcxs-dSwbT67po/edit

Please join and bring your friends! Please also share and spread the word! We feel this campaign gives us a strong story to demonstrate the power of the open data community and crowdsourcing!

All the best
Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich, co-founder & chairman
Open Knowledge Foundation Germany

Singerstr. 109, 10179 Berlin
http://goo.gl/maps/J4n0U

Empowering people through open knowledge!
Support us: http://okfn.de/support/