[ciência aberta] Fwd: [OpenCon] Announcing ContentMine Fellowships - applications due 3 June 2016

Iara Vidal iaravidalps em gmail.com
Quinta Maio 5 13:29:56 UTC 2016

Repassando chamada da ContentMine para financiamento de projetos de
mineração de textos/dados em ciências da vida.
Iara Vidal
Doutoranda / PhD Student
http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1360-6127
http://iaravps.wordpress.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 'Graham Steel' via OpenCon Discussion List <
opencon-discussion-list em googlegroups.com>
Date: 2016-04-28 12:23 GMT-03:00
Subject: [OpenCon] Announcing ContentMine Fellowships - applications due 3
June 2016
To: OpenCon Discussion List <opencon-discussion-list em googlegroups.com>

ContentMine is a scholarly assistant for the 21st Century - we’re a team of
researchers and developers building an open source pipeline for mining
facts from the scientific literature: from genes to species, diseases to
chemicals. We’re looking for early adopters who want to fast forward their
literature-based research and extract information from thousands of papers
for collation, analysis and release as open data. If you have a research
project that involves manually searching through thousands of documents, we
could help!

In this first round, we will support up to five fellows for six months to
work on research projects related to the life sciences. Anyone is welcome
to apply with an interesting idea to explore using the scientific
literature and a basic set of programming skills. We welcome and encourage
applicants from outside academia.

Fellows will receive a £1000 grant and support for their project from the
ContentMine team - for more details and to apply by 3 June 2016 see our
website
<https://contentmining.wordpress.com/2016/04/27/announcing-contentmine-fellowships/>
.

Regards,

Graham Steel
Social Media Manager
ContentMine

--
OpenCon is empowering the next generation to advance Open Access, Open Data
and Open Education. This group is for participants of the conference and

New to the list? Say hello: http://bit.ly/SayHelloToOpenCon. Your first
post will be moderated (only because otherwise we get spam).
OpenCon code of conduct: opencon2015.org/code_of_conduct

Want even more? Check out our other community initiatives:
OpenCon2015.org/community
---
"OpenCon Discussion List" group.
email to opencon-discussion-list+unsubscribe em googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to
opencon-discussion-list em googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/opencon-discussion-list.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencon-discussion-list/d7a07256-4921-4c8e-861f-0b6f4856108b%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencon-discussion-list/d7a07256-4921-4c8e-861f-0b6f4856108b%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.