[ckan-dev] Translation issue

alexey medvetsky a.medvetsky at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 10:40:12 UTC 2011

Hi David, Friedrich and team,

I think it's a good idea to split the web front end and the rest of the
system. If I get this right, it will divide the user interface from the
other code used mostly by developers.
So if you can somehow extract the end-user web interface and put it in a
separate "package" available for translation - this would do fine.

Regards,
Alexey.