[ckan-dev] Standard CKAN system image for EC2 [was: Viele Grüsse von Norwegen]

Nils Toedtmann nils.toedtmann at okfn.org
Thu May 26 15:30:33 UTC 2011

On 26/05/11 14:57, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> ... an alternative I've been thinking about is
> that we create an EC2 AMI that we can boot from at will that gives a
> sandbox CKAN install that people can play around with.

Great idea. I created a ticket for this:

  http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/1167

Please leave your ideas and comments, e.g. about necessary choices like
architecture/AWS-region/insatnce-type/...

I'll work out the EC2-layer, but one of our CKAN gurus should install
and configure CKAN service template on the image master.

/nils.

--
See http://nils.toedtmann.net/ for contact details.