[ckan-dev] Feature: new system checkin / status API

William Waites ww at styx.org
Mon May 9 09:26:43 UTC 2011

* [2011-05-09 10:20:42 +0100] Seb Bacon <seb.bacon at gmail.com> écrit:

] Without a checkin, we still have to maintain lists manually -- which
] IMO doesn't work very well at the moment.

We can just publicise an opt-in wiki page, put your CKAN instance
here.

Note that there is also an action-item from the catalogue interop
meeting to work out a way of making a big meta-catalogue, and this
includes but is not limited to known CKAN instances. However this
gets done will be much more useful than an elaborate CKAN-only
setup.

] > There is already a ticket for this
]
] Can't find it -- what's the number?