[ckan-dev] Catalan translation + Developer tip

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Mon Sep 12 10:42:54 UTC 2011

2011/9/11 Adrià Mercader <amercadero at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> To celebrate the National Day of Catalonia, I just completed the
> Catalan translation for CKAN, visca!
>
> https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/ckan/resource/ckan/l/ca/view/

Great stuff! Happy National Day yesterday! What is the traditional
food / drink /party for Catalonia?

I'll get that compiled for ckan.net and add Catalan to the options.
We're doing some work on the internationalisation strings today and
tomorrow, so once that's done we can start a push for getting all the
languages up to scratch, as some are not up-to-date with the CKAN
strings..

> Just a tip for developers regarding translations:

This is really useful. I've created a ticket here:
http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/1329 and we should get this done before
the i18n sprint mentioned.

David