[ckan-dev] Catalan translation + Developer tip

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:50:34 UTC 2011

Also one extra tip,
Avoid putting javascript or CSS code in the html templates, and rather
put them on separate js/css files in the public folder (which is in
itself a good practice). Otherwise the i18n library extracts the code
as a message:

https://bitbucket.org/okfn/ckan/src/1996b0439e81/ckan/i18n/de/LC_MESSAGES/ckan.po#cl-1220

(Or maybe there is an attribute to flag the markup as not i18-able)

@Stefano: I'm not aware of any way to handle i18 from extesions, but
it's something definitely worth looking at

Adrià