[ckan-dev] Demo glitches

Ross Jones ross.jones at okfn.org
Tue Aug 7 15:11:05 UTC 2012

Hi Mark,

That's great, could you add 1 and 2 as tickets assigned to Toby and for milestone Demo phase 4?

I think the file upload actually works better this way, in that you're not then waiting a long time when you click add but I agree the resource url textbox can/might be confusing (and can potentially break stuff later on if you change it).  Definitely need to work out how we can avoid that.  Can you create a ticket for that one and assign to me.

Thanks

Ross