[ckan-dev] ckan-changes list

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 09:48:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

ckan-changes at lists.okfn.org is giving me loads of updates to ckanjs which
I'm not really interested in seeing and is effectively spamming my email.

Is this intentional? I was under the impression that this list was just for
the okfn/ckan repo.  It is currently sending me much more about ckan than
I'd really like to see I'm only interested in stuff that makes it into
master not all the stuff in branches.

Maybe the purpose of this list is different from what I think it should be
and I will just unsubscribe myself due to the amount of noise making it
worthless.

This is not an attack on ckanjs just that that feels it should be on it's
own list.

cheers