[ckan-dev] DataStore functionality on TheDataHub

Jim Craner jim at codeforamerica.org
Wed Jun 13 06:01:22 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I tried to upload a sample CSV to TheDataHub so I could show my
colleagues what we're trying to accomplish with our CKAN instance.  I
uploaded a 10-row CSV with some random numbers and tried to Preview
it.  I got the same pink horizontal stripe and no table that I
experience on my own site.  When I tried to click the Graph button, I
likewise got no column headers recognized in the dropdowns.

Am I missing something obvious here? Is there some standard for the
CSV that my test file doesn't match?  Resource in question is here:

http://thedatahub.org/dataset/ckan-test-2256/resource/6eac412f-65e6-4b50-90b0-5508b91fda63

Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim