[ckan-dev] Tagging visualisations onto datasets

Tom Rees zephod at gmail.com
Tue May 29 20:33:03 UTC 2012

Hey, that's not something I've played with yet. It seems to do just the
thing I was talking about... I guess from a UX point of view it was
non-obvious; I didn't realise it could do this until I went in and played
with it. That's all I can say about it really.

Anyway I just wanted to share the the feedback from the discussions as
something you might want to keep in mind. :-)