[ckan-dev] Mark ckanext-social as deprecated>

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Fri Nov 16 11:36:08 UTC 2012

I'm guessing ckanext-social doesn't work with CKAN 2.0 and there's no
plan to upgrade it?  I'd like to add a note to the top of the README
saying that it has been replaced by a builtin feature in 2.0, but the
extension can still be used in 1.x. Any docs for the builtin social
sharing buttons in 2.0, or shall I add some?