[ckan-dev] File upload error

Greg Linch greglinch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 17:53:11 UTC 2012

Sorry to jump in on this and apologies if this has been discussed, but has
there been any talk/plan of enabling file uploads by default for future
versions and setting that config in the admin instead the .ini file? It
seems like quite a difficult process -- one I'm still trying to get to work
-- for such a basic and essential feature.

Thanks!