[ckan-dev] pycsw integration

Florian Marienfeld florian.marienfeld at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jan 8 15:10:11 UTC 2013

> ( http://crc806db.uni-koeln.de/data/ )
Looks nice!

I would like to know more about about this single-page-app integration
of yours. The usual two patterns to integrate ckan with a cms are
- facading like we do for the German open data portal
  (http://open-data.fokus.fraunhofer.de/?p=1154) which is a lot of work
in some places.
- side-by-side theme-mimiquing as in data.gov.uk (the current
OKFN-Recommendation) which saves a lot of trouble but is some what,
well, innovative.

So this sounds like a third way?

Best regards,

FLO