[ckan-dev] created resources in dataset - can't access the dataset anymore?

Clement Levallois clementlevallois at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 08:59:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation. From the point of view of the meaning of the
data, it would indeed make sense to split it in 2, but splitting it even
more would actually scatter the data without real signification. I'll do it
if that's a technical requirement.

For future development of CKAN, it might be a good investment to look at
solutions where datasets could hold more than a few thousand resources:
that does not seem like an unusual scenario.

Best,

Clement

Clement Levallois, PhD
Erasmus University Rotterdam