[ckan-dev] created resources in dataset - can't access the dataset anymore?

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Mon Jan 28 11:18:28 UTC 2013

I can see this is quite a natural thing to want to do depending on
what type of data you're working with. In this case, it's a single
large collection of related images with no compelling reason to put
each in its own dataset (or other clear logical division into small
sets). I suspect as people use CKAN for more diverse kinds of data -
which is great - we'll see more of this.

If datasets with many resources will break the interface we should
probably put a health warning somewhere. What is the recommended
alternative? There are groups, but they seem to be moving more towards
aligning with authorisation stuff.

Mark