[ckan-dev] ckanext-spatial / custom field problem

Koebrick, Andrew (MNIT) andrew.koebrick at state.mn.us
Mon Jul 8 20:48:28 UTC 2013

I am hoping somebody can provide some insight on a problem we are having with some test data resources.  We have the spatial extension installed, and a collection of sample records.  All records have a custom field with the bounding box.  However, only one of our records is actually showing the custom field, and is retrievable via the special search widget.  Here is the good record:
http://devel.gisdata.mn.gov/en/dataset/minnesota-impaired-streams-2010

What could be causing the other records to not display this field?

Many thanks,

Andrew koebrick  |  Minnesota geospatial information office,  WEb coordinator
MN.IT Services @ MnGeo
651-201-2465 (w)  |  andrew.koebrick at state.mn.us<mailto:andrew.koebrick at state.mn.us>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CDE4F3.C18AFE30]<http://www.mn.gov/oet>

Information Technology for Minnesota Government   |   mn.gov/mnit<http://www.mn.gov/oet>