[ckan-dev] Add Dataset Problem

Philipp Küng i at philippkueng.ch
Mon Jun 10 11:57:07 UTC 2013

Hi Georgios,

Hmm, can't really tell what's wrong. Sounds like a permission issue or a
folder not existing.

Guess you're using the 2.0 CKAN package, correct?

Could you provide the list of commands you're issuing to setup CKAN?
...otherwise checkout my vagrant script which i'm using to setup the
a multi language CKAN instance. ...maybe there's a command in there you've
missed. (
https://github.com/philippkueng/ckan-vagrant/blob/master/vagrant/package_provision.sh
)

Regards,