[ckan-dev] Installation problems on RHEL

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Mon Jun 24 15:27:19 UTC 2013

Hi Hildegard,

There isn't a lot of change. What I've done is make the instructions as
consistent as I can with our normal Ubuntu source install. Thanks for the
comments. I'll add updates to the instructions as soon as I can find time.

Nigel Babu

Developer  |  @nigelbabu <https://twitter.com/nigelbabu>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on