[ckan-dev] adding a feature: comment on data

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Thu Nov 21 10:37:31 UTC 2013

Agreed about Disqus. But Mireille was asking about commenting on
specific data cells (presumably when the datastore is enabled). I can
see the use of this but it would surely be a custom feature rather
than integrating a standard comment system.

Mireille: were you offering to implement this feature and looking for
guidance? If so, great! The OKF's core dev team is unlikely to
implement such a thing unless a client comes along who wants to pay
for the development.

Mark

--
Business development and user engagement manager
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn  |  http://ckan.org  |  @CKANproject