[ckan-dev] Update SOLR to 3.1 to use it as Spatial Query backend

Tiago Ribeiro tribeiro.tb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 16:03:43 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm deploying a CKAN 2.1 from source and I am trying to put the spatial
query to work with the SOLR backend, but for that it needs to be at least
SOLR version 3.1, but the one that it's installed is 1.4...

   1. Is there a way to upgrade... and if not...
   2. What package do I have to install instead of solr-jetty

Every time I perform a spatial query I'm getting this error:
Error: "Unknown query type 'edismax'"
I'm running it in a 64 Bit Ubuntu 12.04.

Cheers,

Tiago Ribeiro