[ckan-dev] Datasets stored as 'Draft'

Luis eltipicoemail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 11:13:21 UTC 2014

Hi Mark and David, thank you both for your replies! I really appreciate it
:)

@Mark, as this was my first contact with CKAN 2.2 (since CKAN 2.0.1) I
wasn't really sure if this was a bug or something "new" that I was missing.
Thank you so much for creating the issue on Github, I'll keep an eye on it
:)

@David, Yes, I do have the datapusher enabled. After reading your message I
have disabled it for testing this and I have not been able to reproduce the
issue, so I guess it has something to do with the datapusher.
Since it also happens on demo.ckan, is the datapusher also enabled on this?
(I thought it wasn't). As soon as you apply your fix I will try it out and
let you know. Thank you very much for your work!

Regards!