[ckan-dev] Purge all deleted packages

Heinrich Widmann widmann at dkrz.de
Mon Jan 27 12:44:19 UTC 2014

Hi,
we are using CKAN2.1 and have often the situation that we have to remove
(groups of) datasets from the database.

It's fine that the dataets in question can be set to status 'deleted'
via the ckan API
and are not longer shown. But we want really to purge teh packages from
the database.

In former CKAN versions this could be done in the GUI as admin user in
the subdirectory .../trash.
But this is not possible with 2.1.

Is a total SOLR index refresh necessary to do a complete purging of all
'deleted' datasets ?

Cheers,
Heinrich

--
Heinrich Widmann              \\ Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH