[ckan-dev] Schema.org extension

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Tue Jun 10 13:35:48 UTC 2014

Hi Ross,

That looks quite useful, and the implementation seems fine to me.

Will Google / Bing understand the JSON(ld) blob rather than attributes
on the HTML markup? I haven't looked into schema.org in a while, but
all examples seemed to point in that direction (this would be useful
regardless, of course)

Adrià