[ckan-dev] Use ofs-hero if persisted_state.json is corrupted

Stefan Oderbolz stefan.oderbolz at liip.ch
Thu Nov 6 14:59:16 UTC 2014

Yes it's definitively 2.2.1. All I know is that not all files that are
present in the filestore are in persisted_state.json (either after adding
them with harvesters or a manual upload).
When regenerating the file using ofs-hero, it works.

- Stefan

PS: we recently upgraded from 2.0.2, maybe we forgot something (?)