[ckan-dev] I configured ckan with s3 amazon but not able to store files on s3 buckets

Nilesh Khule nileshkhule7 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 04:04:28 UTC 2015

Hi Steven,

Thanks a lot for your response & interest.

I used 2.1 ckan with s3 thats worked well but 2.1 version not supports
for some extension (basiccharts, UI side extensions)
so moved to version 2.3 ckan but big showstopper with s3.
wonder with that so I really want to know what such things come
across so disable cloud in 2.3 version.

If you have any details then pls share.

regards,
Nilesh