[ckan-dev] datahub.io

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Thu Mar 12 13:59:05 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Within several communities we tend to use datahub.io or ckan.net quite
often. E.g., the image of the Linked Open Data cloud uses datahub.io as
a source and the open transport working group uses it to publish
transport data.

In that respect:
  * Who is maintaining this? At the top, it gives this "has been
upgraded" notification for quite some time now, which gives me the
impression it isn't maintained at all
  * Is datahub going to be upgraded at some point to CKAN2.3
(interesting for DCAT)?
  * Can we find a data dump of the metadata in it somewhere? E.g., I'd
love to use the triples in http://semantic.ckan.net/sparql from my own
server instead of having to rely on an external SPARQL endpoint

Kind regards,

Pieter

--
+32 486 74 71 22