[ckan-dev] Serve XML NOT JSON

Oliver Standeven ols at pml.ac.uk
Thu Sep 10 16:22:20 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Regarding the current emails about moving to stackoverflow, I thought I
would begin the trend of sending a link to the question over this list,
I would appreciate anybody's input and hope this is a successful way for
everybody to work in the future:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32506923/how-can-i-display-an-xml-page-instead-of-json-for-a-dataset

Regards,

Oliver Standeven

Please visit our new website at www.pml.ac.uk and follow us on Twitter  @PlymouthMarine

Winner of the Environment & Conservation category, the Charity Awards 2014.

Plymouth Marine Laboratory (PML) is a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales, company number 4178503. Registered Charity No. 1091222. Registered Office: Prospect Place, The Hoe, Plymouth  PL1 3DH, UK.

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. You are reminded that e-mail communications are not secure and may contain viruses; PML accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by viruses.