[ckan-dev] Suggesting we use stack overflow

Denis Zgonjanin deniszgonjanin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 15:46:44 UTC 2015

I think that's a good idea. We have github for technical discussion among
CKAN developers, so the dev list has become more of a general place to ask
troubleshooting questions about CKAN. Sometimes they get unanswered. Stack
Overflow incentivizes answering these a bit better, through magical
internet points.