[ckan-dev] Configuring the separator character in recline-view

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 12:27:35 UTC 2016

Hi Knud,
The "solution" is to use the datapusher/datastore; that can cope with
semicolon as the separator. A related "solution" which I am about to
implement is to hide the preview when the data is not in the datastore.
This has the effect of preventing the messy display a) When the data is
finished loading into the datastore b) When an error occurred with loading
to the datastore.

My last actual idea for a workaround (in the issue you mention) was to
upgrade messytables (the same package used by datapusher) in the dataproxy
instance which CKAN uses to proxy CSV data.

Best,
Matt

--
Matt Fullerton
Software development & data science for open data and mobility
matt at crowdsalad.de
+49 89 7456 0495 / +49 176 5789 6501
http://www.crowdsalad.de