[ckan-dev] SSL SYSCALL error: EOF detected

Rafa rafsalrob at gmail.com
Wed May 23 07:32:30 UTC 2018

I have opted for a conservative solution, modifying the next
/etc/sysctl.conf parameters

net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time=60
net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_probes=3
net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_intvl=10

and the postgresql.conf parameters sugested by Karen

tcp_keepalives_idle = 60
tcp_keepalives_interval = 60
tcp_keepalives_count = 10

For now it seems that the system is working correctly and the error has not
occurred again since I modified these parameters. Today, users are expected
to try again. I will cross my fingers.

Thanks you all.
Rafa.