[ckan-discuss] issues with CKAN translation

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Jun 11 19:12:42 BST 2010

Benoit has now patched CKAN to use new genshi 0.6 features. We'll need
to push this to transifex but once that is done this issue should be
much better addressed and people can start updating translations.

@Benoit: please correct me if I've got anything wrong here, and you
may want to explain how the new translation set up works.

Rufus

On 9 June 2010 19:04, Stefano Costa <stefano.costa at okfn.org> wrote:
> Il giorno mer, 09/06/2010 alle 15.06 +0200, Benoit Boissinot ha scritto:
>>
>> Can't we work on it for the next release, just ask the translators to
>> rework on their translations? It will require some efforts but long
>> term it's not avoidable.
>
> I think it's worth the effort: having proper sentences (especially the
> longish ones) is important for the most visible parts of the user
> interface.
>
> Ciao,
> Stefano
>
> --
> Stefano Costa
>
> Coordinator, Working Group on Open Data in Archaeology
> http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/archaeology
> The Open Knowledge Foundation
> http://www.okfn.org · http://opendefinition.org/

Open Knowledge Foundation