[ckan-discuss] no.ckan.net - how to improve translation

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Mon Mar 29 18:13:03 BST 2010

Olav,

Many thanks for drawing our attention to the problems with the
translation tools! We're aware their not perfect so it is good to
track down the glitches.

Please could you send me a list of the English phrases attached to the
syntax problems, and which pages (URLs) they are one? I'll then see if
I can sort them out.

I'll see if I can solve the odd bits of completely untranslated text
(these bits are in the templates).

We are aware that the labels for the fields in the edit forms are not
translated yet. This is being worked on!  See:
http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/trac/ticket/248

I don't know about the Transifex stuff. Benoit?

David