[ckan-discuss] no.ckan.net - how to improve translation

Olav Anders Øvrebø olav at oov.no
Tue Mar 30 13:31:22 BST 2010

David,

> Please could you send me a list of the English phrases attached to the
> syntax problems, and which pages (URLs) they are one? I'll then see if
> I can sort them out.

Hmm, most of the things I've seen so far I could fix by improving my own
translation...

The footer remains:
An Open Knowledge Foundation Project
String no. 79-81
Here I have to put "project" before the OKFN name to get it to function
in Norwegian.
(Et prosjekt fra Open Knowledge Foundation)

Also observed:
On the package page, the link to check if a package is open is broken
(example:
http://www.isitopendata.org/enquiry/create/?ckan_package=arsmelding_barnehager)

olav